Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a fantastic NYE ringing in 2013! I had a wonderful evening celebrating with friends.
So today on the first day of 2013 I am still completely in awe of 2012! Last year held so many amazing opportunities, adventures, and especially new friends! Thank you so all of my clients and friends for making this year exceptional. I can’t even comprehend what 2013 will hold!
Lets go over some of the awesome that happened this past year:
– I met amazing new people both clients and friends…some even frients? (Clients-Friend Mashup)
– I bought a new car!
– I was blessed to be able to travel and shoot weddings/Engagements in Florida, Colorado, Chicago, St. Thomas, Long Island, Virginia, and Boston!
– I have lost close to 20lbs
– I started a ridiculous Youtube Channel
– I paid off a lot of debt
– I tripled the Lifestyle side of my business
– I reached my goal of using twitter properly and frequently
– I road tripped it down the east coast in my new car
– I discovered that I can fit 7 marshmallows in my mouth
– I was published in my first wedding magazine
– I learned that I have created at least 4 photo minions
– I have fallen even more in love with my career!
Things to look forward to in 2013
– I will lose as close to 30lbs before I turn 30! (3 more months! 10lbs to go!)
– Continuing to learn and grow in my craft
– Investing more in a hobby – creating more ridiculous content for you to laugh at
– Going to Mystic Seminars in CT
– Going to Playlist Live in FL
– Going to some kind of geek fest anywhere!
– Visiting my bestie in FL and going on a cruise
– Turning 30! Yes I am looking forward to that!
– and lastly, moving to North Carolina and the adventures all of that will bring!
In honor of the death of 2012 and the birth of 2013 here is a slideshow of some of my favorite wedding/engagement moments of 2012!
[vimeo width=”700″ height=”600″]https://vimeo.com/56602189[/vimeo]
Mabyn, what a wonderfully blessed year you had! We wish you the best of luck in 2013. We continue to feel very fortunate to have found you to capture our day, seeing all of the love in that video you capture, shows the love and talent you invest in your career! We love you, Mabyn! Happy New Year!