This wedding season is so full of beautiful people, inside and out! Emily and Christian are no exception. Their wedding day was genuine, spiritual, and jubilant!! How often do you get to use jubilant in a sentence? Really though, I’m not exaggerating! That wedding was JUBILANT!!!
2 & 3. Emily’s dress was beautifully detailed. It fit her like a glove! Look how beautiful she is!
5& 6.Gorgeous bride + Yummy light = YAY!!!
7. Paying homage to “Titanic” or maybe “Pride & Prejudice”
8. A beautiful moment right before Emily and her Dad walked down the isle
11. Kids at weddings make some of my fave moments!
14. The gorgeous wedding party!
16. I can’t help but sigh “awwwwwww” when I see these pictures!
20. My fave formal of the night
23. Emily & Christian planned so many little details! There was always something to snap a shot of
26. During their first dance they were serenaded by my good friend Joey Bolognone of Fazeshift! If you’ve been following my blog then you know that I just recently did Fazeshift’s new promo pictures! What wonderfully small world!
28. The sweet father/daughter dance
29 & 30. Some of my fave moments from the whole day:
34 & 35. like I said, kids are THE BEST!
Wow, what a fabulous wedding day!
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite image! The top image will be entered into a contest for a free canvas print at the end of my wedding seasion!
I know this is making my blog posts ridiculously long, but It’s such good stuff can you blame me?
Hair: Vincent’s Hair Salon, Milton Ave, Syr.
Makeup Artist: Christina Stewart
Dress: Spybaby Bridal, Casablanca
Bridesmaids Dresses: Spybaby Bridal, Belsoie
Tuxes: Tuxedo Junction
Venue: Lakeshore Yacht & Country Club, Cicero, NY (Banquet Manager: Andrea Arcarisi)
Florist: Creative Florists, Liverpool, NY
DJ: Visa Versa Entertainment (Mike)
Caterer: Julie’s Place
Cake: Bella Bakery, Baldwinsville, NY
First Dance: Adam Sandler- I Wanna Grow Old With You (performed by Joey Bolognone)
Father/Daughter: Heartland- I Loved Her First
Mother/Son: Steve & Annie Chapman- Dance With The One Who Brought You Here
Introductions: Frank Sinatra- Love & Marriage, Austin Powers Theme Song, Rocky Theme Song
Emily & Christian’s take on the day:
What was the most memorable moment of your day?
Seeing each other for the first time
What was you favorite detail?
Any advice for future bride & grooms?
Plan as much as you can as early as you can
Funniest memory from you wedding day?
Our wedding party dancing
If you had to do it all over, would you change anything?
More planning into music selection
What was your favorite wedding purchase?
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica
I had a fantastic time at Emily & Christian’s wedding. We didn’t know each other before but we became fast friends.
My funniest moment from the day:
burning my hair on the candles on the mantle…twice!!! I thought I smelled something funny!
Beautiful, just beautiful, thanks for sharing!!
I loved the pictures. I was in the wedding party and I wanted to know if you could email the wedding party photos to me. Thanks!